Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Blog! Up and Running...

So after stopping by Super Soaker Central to post some of my old soakers for sale, I got caught up, once again, in the great community that I used to part of some 9 odd years ago.  Brought back a lot of memories.  Some of the old timers are still around.  Amazing.  It got me thinking... "Man, I should do a NEW Guts N Glory!!!....Hmmm....I don't have time to make a whole new website.  Hmm....maybe I can just do a soaker blog.  Hmmm!"  Thats about how it went.  I had this template from about a year ago when I created it in hopes of resurrecting GnG.  It appears as though there has been much dissipation of information since the old days.  Seems like everyone knows how to take apart soakers and mod them.  That's awesome!!!  If I had any hand in that, it means that GnG, on the whole, was a success.  There are bigger and better websites nowadays (we didn't have much to work with back then) but the community remains the same.  Amazing to think after what seemed like a 'going down in flames' experience it went through, here we are. 

Good memories.  Hopefully good ones to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment