Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Taken From a Year Ago...

Back about a year ago (yep, that last time I said I'd get back in the community), little did anyone know, but I actually created a website template in preparation for a new website.  What you see here on this blog is the refined version of it.  However, for nostalgia's sake, here was my page from a year ago, including what was written a year ago:

http://gutsnglory.50webs.com/

I'd still like to do something with it, I just don't have the time do create 50 pages and do everything over.  However, perhaps if I focused on one area or topic, it could be much more manageable.  I've always enjoyed website creation and management.  Over the course of time that I have been absent from the community, there have no doubt been questions regarding the website (more specifically, "When is he going to get the LINKS WORKING???") and perhaps now would be a good time to answer those questions and to find out what information people want GnG to showcase.  So...?  

No comments:

Post a Comment